Another blizzard here today, it feels like it hasn't stopped snowing since we arrived 6 weeks ago. The snow pile is about 2 metres high. I wonder how long it will take to melt, my bet is April! I thought I would link up with Freshly Pieced today and show some of my WIPs.
- Hexagon cushion - just need to decide what fabric to back this with.
- Modern mini challenge - almost done, just attaching the binding. I am really pleased with how it is turning out.
- Chevron Quilt - well I haven't touched this for months. I lost my way with all those HSTs. I pressed a couple of the finished chevrons today and they look quite good I just need to crack on with it.
- T quilt - I have started it and made a few blocks this week.
- Quilt for my new nephew - well I need to get cracking as my sister in law's due date is rapidly approaching!
That's me, off to clear snow, at least it is good exercise.