Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teeth and travel

Bit of a tricky week here. Smallest daughter had a bit of a tooth trauma, cue plenty of blood and a trip to A and E (she still has her teeth at the moment but we may lose a couple of them, thank goodness they are only milk teeth). I was hoping we could get her through to at least her 3rd birthday before we had to take her to hospital but unfortunately she likes jumping on the sofa too much!

I seem to have spent rather a lot of time smooshing up food. But today I managed to put together this passport holder for our trip to the UK tomorrow.





I used this pattern by one shabby chick. I used a velcro closure just because it was all I had available.


It was a super pattern and it was fun to put together. Fingers crossed it will help me keep track of things as I negotiate the two little terrors to Heathrow!

Carolinex

13 comments:

  1. Omg,omg,hope she's well soon! Enjoy your trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just super! Absolutely beautiful AND functional.
    Hope your little gal is back to her old monkey tricks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be very swish at Passport Control, hope the teeth match the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I feel for you. Hospital trips/teeth incidents are horrible.

    Have a good trip to the UK with your very smart pasport holder:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope she gets better soon! Fab passport cover, i love tht pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I hope she's better soon! A great passport holder =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear! Hope she is feeling better x hope you have your waders and wet suits!! Been tippling down for days xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous passport cover! Hope the travel goes smoothly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your little one has recovered! The passport holder looks great, I might have to cave and buy that pattern. Best of luck travelling with the littles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh poor thing - hope she manages to hang on to her teeth a little bit longer. Cute holder and have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love this passport holder! So practical and gorgeous too! It's just what our family needs to keep our passports all together. I would love to make one in time for our trip away at Christmas...I shall check out the tutorial :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and I hope your daughter gets well soon - sounds like a nasty accident :-( Thank goodness it was only milk teeth, but horrible and stressful for everyone all the same. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete