It has been a really random couple of weeks. There have been trips away, mud, puddles and aardvarks. Here is a little selection.
- If kids have not seen mud for six months you can pretty much guarantee they will find the smallest patch and make the biggest mess.
- The same is true of puddles.
- Dusseldorf airport has the biggest giraffe in the world in its Atrium. How on earth did they get it in there?
- If you are going on a bug hunt you need to wear a bunny mask/ladybird costume/hat and toilet roll telescope. It is to make sure the bugs don't recognise you, obviously!
- Aardvarks are really big and they have tails like giant rats. We saw them at Arnhem zoo. I was astounded, so astounded I forgot to take a photo!
Linking up with Really Random Thursday